Monday, September 14, 2009

By Popular Demand...

Several friends and family members have been asking about my cooking and requesting recipes. This seemed to be the best way to get the word out and spread the healthy cooking bug. Many of the recipes I post are adapted from or inspired by several very talented, wonderful food bloggers or professional chefs. Some are created by me and I hope to create more original recipes as I learn more and improve my cooking skills. If you want to know why I make the things I do and with the ingredients I do, read the About page or pick up some of the books on the "Required Reading" list. Especially recommended are "The 150 Healthiest Foods on Earth" and "In Defense of Food". You will change what you eat, I swear.

Experiment. Eat. Enjoy.

Those are your new words to live by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails