Monday, October 19, 2009

Thai Chicken Meatballs



I had some extra meat mixture from my Thai Chicken Burgers, so I figured I would put it to use a re-invent one of my sister's signature appetizer recipes. She makes Thai Turkey Meatballs in Peanut Sauce. I love her dish but it has much more mild flavours and was never spicy enough for my tastes. My chicken burger mixture is just the right amount of spice and doubles perfectly as a meatball recipe. Just shape into small balls and cook in a fry pan. Pour some peanut sauce on a platter and place meatballs on top for a quick and easy appetizer. Or serve over noodles and top with peanut sauce for a Thai inspired pasta dish. You can even pop them in your mouth for a quick and delicious snack like I did today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails